The Eyre Peninsula's newest ambassador
1-Day Port Lincoln & Coffin Bay Luxury Tourfrom
Including return flights from Adelaide.
Port Lincoln and Coffin Bay Luxury Tour – Exquisite Eyre.
Take your taste buds on a culinary adventure. Experience the tantalising flavours of Australia’s seafood capital, Port Lincoln. You’ll be immersed in culture on this exclusive, private touring experience. Learn first-hand from passionate locals all about the Eyre Peninsula’s spectacular sights and delectable delights. Exquisite Eyre indeed.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
This private culinary sightseeing tour will awaken your senses. It features some of the world’s most sought-after seafood including Coffin Bay Oysters, and exquisite local produce. You’ll also experience magnificent coastal scenery, and up-close-and-personal wildlife encounters. After this incredible day, you’ll want to come back for more.
- Oyster Lease Tour and Tastings Cruise with ‘Pure Coffin Bay Oysters’
- Private luncheon with Chef Andy at ‘1802 Oyster Bar & Restaurant’
- Get up close to native wildlife, including wild koalas
- Walk footprint-free, white, sandy beaches
- Be entertained by your knowledgeable local guide
- Dietary requirements can be catered for but must be advised at the time of booking.
- Private tours require a minimum of two people to operate or a single traveller fee will apply.
- Return flights Adelaide to Port Lincoln are included, flying with Rex Airlines. Flight times are subject to change and will be confirmed a month before departure.
- Please read our full Booking Terms & Conditions prior to booking your tour.
- Flights – Adelaide Port Lincoln return
- All activities and entry fees
- All meals – morning tea, lunch and dinner
- Wine and produce tastings
- Airport transfers
- Transport – 7-seater executive 4WD
- Local guide and expert knowledge
Port Lincoln & Coffin Bay Luxury Tours depart Adelaide on request.
Adelaide to Port Lincoln
A private transfer will take you from your Adelaide accommodation to the airport for your short 45-minute flight to Port Lincoln. Be met by your guide at the airport before heading to beautiful Coffin Bay National Park to stroll along a deserted white sandy beach. You won’t be able to put your camera away and be sure to keep your eyes peeled for native wildlife, including families of emus and kangaroos.
Just a short drive, and we will be boarding the boat to head out into the crystal-clear waters on the ’Experience Coffin Bay’ Oyster Lease Tour and Tastings Cruise. Learn about how their world-famous oysters are farmed at their lease while you pluck and shuck fresh oysters from the water. Cruising back towards town, sip on some local sparkling and keep your eyes peeled for the dolphins that call these waterways home.
With your taste buds wanting more, sit down for an exquisite lunch at 1802 Oyster Bar & Restaurant. Enjoy Chef Andy’s favourite dishes sampling a range of local produce from the sea and land.
A short drive towards Port Lincoln will have us at Mikkira Station, a historic property home to 170 wild koalas, for some great photo opportunities. Keep the camera handy as you get ready for some epic coastline at Lincoln National Park. At Wanna Lookout, we will enjoy some wine tasting from our pop up restaurant with fantastic views over Sleaford Bay.
As the sun begins to set and your tour draws to an end, your guide will return you to the airport for your 7.40 pm flight back to Adelaide, where your airport transfer will have you back to your accommodation at approximately 9 pm. Cheers to that.
the Coffin Bay Oyster Lease