Looking spectacular, as always
1-Day Port Lincoln & Coffin Bay Private Luxury Tour
including return flights from Adelaide
Port Lincoln and Coffin Bay Private Luxury Tour – Exquisite Eyre.
Take your taste buds on a culinary adventure. Experience the tantalising flavours of Australia’s seafood capital, Port Lincoln. On this exclusive touring experience you’ll be immersed in culture. Learn first-hand from passionate locals all about the Eyre Peninsula’s spectacular sights and delectable delights. Exquisite Eyre indeed.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeFood & Wine, Nature & Wildlife
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
This culinary sightseeing tour will awaken your senses. It features some of the world’s most sought-after seafood including Coffin Bay Oysters, and exquisite local produce. You’ll also experience magnificent coastal scenery, and up-close-and-personal wildlife encounters. After this incredible day, you’ll want to come back for more.
- Oyster Lease Tour and Tastings Cruise with ‘Pure Coffin Bay Oysters’
- Fresh Fish Place factory tour followed by a tantalising seafood lunch
- Native wildlife including wild koalas
- Footprint-free white sandy beaches
- Stunning coastal scenery of Whalers Way
- Port Lincoln Marina tour and tasting platter with wine
- Your entertaining and knowledgeable local guide
- Dietary requirements can be catered for but must be advised at time of booking.
- Private tours require a minimum of two people to operate or a single traveller fee will apply.
- Return flights from Adelaide to Port Lincoln are included, flying with Rex Airlines.
- Flight times – Monday to Friday, flights depart Adelaide at 7 am and arrive at Port Lincoln at 7.50 am. Saturday flights departs 9 am and arrive at 9.50 am. Return flights depart Port Lincoln 7.40 pm and arrive at Adelaide at 8.30 pm.
- Airport shuttle transfers are included and will pick you up at your Adelaide accommodation at 6.15 am and have you back at your Adelaide accommodation at approximately 9.30 pm.
- Please be aware, if travelling on a Saturday, the first flight does have a later departure time so the itinerary will be at a slightly faster pace to fit everything in.
- Please read our full Booking Terms & Conditions prior to booking your tour.
- Flights – Adelaide Port Lincoln return
- All activities and entry fees
- All meals – morning tea, lunch and dinner
- Wine and produce tastings
- Airport transfers
- Transport – 7-seater executive 4WD
- Local guide and expert knowledge
Adelaide to Port Lincoln
You will be transferred from your Adelaide accommodation to the airport bright and early to catch your 7am flight to Port Lincoln which arrives 45 minutes later. Your guide will meet you at the airport before you travel a short way to the picturesque Port Lincoln township. Then get ready to explore the extraordinary coastline of Whalers Way and Fisheries Bay. You won’t be able to put your camera away. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for native wildlife including families of emus and kangaroos.
Next, it’s time to visit a wild koala population at Mikkira Station where these furry friends don’t mind posing for that perfect koala selfie. With lunch time drawing nearer, it’s time to head back into Port Lincoln to the award-winning Fresh Fish Place where you will learn about the local fishing industry on a factory tour with tastings. Following the tour, enjoy a mouth-watering lunch of freshly prepared local seafood.
After lunch it’s off to Coffin Bay. You’ll be heading out onto the crystal-clear waters on the ‘Pure Coffin Bay Oysters’ personalised Oyster Lease Tour and Tastings Cruise. Learn about how their world-famous oysters are farmed at their lease while you pluck and shuck fresh oysters from the water.
With a full tummy, explore the beautiful Coffin Bay National Park. Take your shoes off to stroll along a stunning white sandy beach you’ll probably have all to yourself. At Glen Forest Tourist Park you will have the opportunity to taste some more local wines and get up close to native wildlife.
As your tour draws to an end, enjoy your last taste of ‘Australia’s Seafood Frontier’ at the lovely Port Lincoln Marina Hotel. Here, your taste buds will be wowed by a shared tasting platter of local produce. Your guide will then return you to the airport for your 7.40pm flight back to Adelaide where your airport shuttle will have you back to your accommodation at approximately 9pm.
The Eyre Peninsula's newest ambassador
Footprint-free, white, sandy beaches
Stunning beauty and delicious seafood
in Coffin Bay National Park
Feast on delicious Pure Coffin Bay oysters on a tour from Port Lincoln