on a Port Lincoln day-tour
1-Day Port Lincoln Private Tour for Cruise Ship Passengers
Combining food, wildlife and spectacular scenery, this exclusive 1-day private tour of Australia’s seafood capital Port Lincoln is especially created for cruise ship passengers. It highlights the best of the destination, showcasing the Eyre Peninsula’s diverse range of experiences. From up-close-and-personal wildlife encounters, to sampling local seafood and wine. All the while taking in the spectacular coastal scenery of the region with your expert local guide. Relax and enjoy! We guarantee to have you back to the ship on time.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeFood & Wine, Nature & Wildlife
Activity Level Leisurely
This part of South Australia is famed for its spectacular and diverse coastal scenery. You won’t be able to put your camera away! Visit Lincoln National Park with its vast sand dunes, rugged offshore islands and secluded white sandy beaches. It features some of the most picturesque coastline in South Australia. And do the 14 km scenic drive along Whalers Way, also learning about the history of the region.
Lovers of wildlife will be thrilled by the koalas at Mikkira Station. You’ll also see abundant native wildlife such as kangaroos, emus and birdlife. And if you are lucky, you may even see some seals and sea lions sunbathing on the rocks at Cape Wiles.
The scenery of the Eyre Peninsula is diverse and spectacular. Your local guide will share their passion and knowledge of this world-class destination with you. They’ll show you all the hidden gems you would never otherwise find!
- Port Lincoln Town Tour
- Fred’s Marina Cruise
- Wildlife encounters and wine tasting at Glen Forrest Tourist Park
- Delicious lunch of local produce, seafood and wines at Port Lincoln Hotel’s Sarins Restaurant
- Stunning coastal scenery of Whalers Way Coastal Drive
- Eyre Peninsula koalas at Mikkira Station
- Taste local oysters, prawns and wines whilst overlooking Wedding Cake Island in stunning Lincoln National Park
- Commentary and local knowledge of our local and passionate guide
- Minimum 2 pax required and max group of 7
- Dietary requirements can be catered for but must be advised at time of booking
- This tour departs Port Lincoln on the days the Cruise Ships are docked. Please visit our Standard Private Port Lincoln Day Tour itinerary if you are not a Cruise Ship passenger
- Please read our full Booking Terms & Conditions prior to booking your tour
- Local guide
- All activities, national park fees and GST
- Morning tea
- Marina Cruise
- Wine and seafood tasting
- Pick up and drop off
Departs Port Lincoln on these days:
You will be picked up from the Port Lincoln Visitor Information Centre at 9.30 am. We’ll start our day doing a town tour before boarding Fred’s Marina Cruise to learn about the fishing industries that help make Port Lincoln Australia’s Seafood Capital.
Next it’s onto Glen Forest Tourist Park. Here you’ll get up close and personal with all the iconic native wildlife and taste a range of local wines before heading to the award-winning Port Lincoln Hotel for a delicious lunch in the private dining room of Sarins Restaurant. Taste fresh local seafood and wine. And of course, if you don’t eat seafood, there are plenty of other options.
Then we’ll travel along Whalers Way to see amazing coastline and some of the oldest rocks in Australia. Don’t be surprised to see lots of native wildlife including emus and kangaroos in this region. Onto Mikkira Station which is home to a population of friendly wild koalas. You’ll be able to get up close to them for that perfect photo. We’ll visit Wanna for great views over Sleaford Bay and Wedding Cake Island where you will see abundant native birdlife including ospreys, wedge-tailed eagles and colourful rock parrots along the cliff tops. Here, we’ll have one last feast of fresh local oysters and prawns before dropping you back at the wharf in time for your scheduled cruise ship departure.
at Boston Bay Wines
on an electric boat cruise, on selected Port Lincoln tours
Hand-feed kangaroos on a Port Lincoln Day tour
Experience the Fresh Fish Place Tour
Living wild in their native habitat