Enjoying The scenery of the Eyre Peninsula on our Port Lincoln Day tour
Private Port Lincoln Cruise Ship Day Tour
Combining food, wildlife and spectacular scenery, this private 1-day tour of Australia’s seafood capital Port Lincoln is especially created for Cruise Ship passengers and highlights the best of the destination, showcasing the Eyre Peninsula’s diverse range of experiences. From up-close-and-personal wildlife encounters, to sampling local seafood and wine, all the while enjoying the spectacular coastal scenery of the region with your local guide.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeFood & Wine, Nature & Wildlife
Activity Level Leisurely
This part of South Australia is famed for its spectacular and diverse coastal scenery. From rugged cliffs to white sandy beaches and massive sand dunes to rock pools, you won’t be able to put your camera away. Visit Lincoln National Park which with its vast sand dunes, rugged offshore islands and secluded white sandy beaches, features some of the most scenic coastline in South Australia. And do the 14km scenic drive along Whalers Way, also learning about the history of the region.
Lovers of wildlife will be thrilled by the koalas at Mikkira Station and abundant native wildlife such as kangaroos, emus and birdlife. And if you are lucky, you may even see some seals and sea lions sunbathing on the rocks at Cape Wiles.
The scenery of the Eyre Peninsula is diverse and spectacular and our local guide will share their passion and knowledge of this world-class destination with you. They’ll show you all the hidden gems you would never otherwise find!
- Port Lincoln Town Tour
- Fred’s Marina Cruise
- Wildlife encounters & wine tasting at Glen Forrest Tourist Park
- Delicious lunch of local produce, seafood and wines at Port Lincoln Hotel’s Sarins Restaurant
- Stunning coastal scenery of Whalers Way Coastal Drive
- Eyre Peninsula koalas at Mikkira Station
- Taste local oysters, prawns & wines overlooking Wedding Cake Island in stunning Lincoln National Park
- Commentary and local knowledge of our local and passionate guide
- Minimum 2 pax required and max group of 7
- Dietary requirements can be catered for but must be advised at time of booking
- This tour departs Port Lincoln on the days the Cruise Ships are docked. Please visit our Standard Private Port Lincoln Day Tour itinerary if you are not a Cruise Ship passenger
- Please read our full Booking Terms & Conditions prior to booking your tour
- Local guide
- All activities, national park fees and GST
- Morning tea
- Marina Cruise
- Wine and seafood tasting
- Pick up and drop off
Departs Port Lincoln on these days.
You will be picked up from the Port Lincoln Visitor Information Centre at 9.30am and we’ll start our day doing a town tour before boarding Fred’s Marina Cruise to learn about the fishing industries that help make Port Lincoln Australia’s Seafood Capitol.
Next its onto Glen Forest Tourist Park you’ll get up close and personal with all the iconic native wildlife and taste a range of local wines before heading to the award winning Port Lincoln Hotel for a delicious lunch in the private dining room of Sarins Restaurant. Taste fresh local seafood and wine and of course if you don’t eat seafood there are plenty of other options.
With a full tummy we’ll travel along Whalers Way to see amazing coastline and some of the oldest rocks in Australia. Don’t be surprised to see lots of native wildlife including emus and kangaroos in this region. Onto Mikkira Station which is home to a population of friendly wild Koalas where you’ll be able to get up close to for that perfect photo. We’ll visit Wanna for great views over Sleaford Bay and Wedding Cake Island where you will see abundant native birdlife including ospreys, wedgetail eagles and colourful rock parrots along the cliff tops. Here we will have one last feast of fresh local oysters and prawns before dropping you back at the wharf in time for your scheduled cruise ship departure.
Hassie & passengers enjoying the produce and views at Bosten Bay Wines
Enjoy a cruise of the Port Lincoln Marina on selected Port Lincoln tours
Get up close and personal with the wildlife
Get up close and personal to friendly koalas