on the beach
3-Day Seafood Lovers Tourfrom
Including return flights from Adelaide.
Feast on seafood in the Great Australian Bight.
This all-inclusive culinary journey from Adelaide promises to unleash the authentic flavours of Australia’s Seafood Frontier – The Eyre Peninsula. Enjoy exquisite seafood, stunning coastal scenery, and unique meet-the-maker experiences. Explore the pristine region around Ceduna while indulging in fresh local produce and fine wines.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
Designed for lovers of seafood and the good things in life, this seafood lovers tour from Adelaide will leave you refreshed, inspired and wondering why you hadn’t come sooner! Embark on an extraordinary half-day cruise to a deserted island paradise on the doorstep of the Nuyts Archipelago. Snorkel, relax or explore, before dining on an array of fresh seafood and local wines at a pop-up beach restaurant. Enjoy an in-room seafood cooking masterclass in your beachside spa villa. Learn about the oyster industry during a harvest cruise in Smoky Bay. And get the heart racing on a coastal four-wheel-drive adventure.
Including return flights from Adelaide, accommodation, meals, beverages and all experiences, your local guide will showcase this region with an unrivalled passion.
- Embark on a 4-hour cruise to a deserted island for an unforgettable seafood luncheon
- Learn to shuck fresh Pacific Oysters on the Smoky Bay Oyster Tour
- Be entertained during an in-room seafood cooking masterclass
- Walk the footprint-free white sandy beaches of the region
- Get your heart racing on a four-wheel driving adventure
- Flights are operated by Rex and depart Adelaide at 10 am and arrive in Ceduna at 11.30 am. Flights return from Ceduna on day three at 5.20 pm and arrive in Adelaide at 6.45 pm.
- Rates are based on Twin/Double Share. If you are on a group tour and travelling solo, you need to pay the Single Supplement rate for your own room.
- Private tours require a minimum of two people or a Private Tour Single Traveller rate applies.
- We recommend storing some luggage at your return accommodation in Adelaide as Rex has a 15 kg luggage restriction per person plus one 7 kg carry-on. For more details on Rex Baggage Allowance, please visit their website.
- Dietary requirements can be catered for but must be advised at the time of booking.
- The ‘EP Cruise Island Experience’ visits both St Peters or Goat Island, and the precise location is dependent on the weather.
- Our tours require a minimum of two people to operate, and in the unlikely event, we only have one person confirmed we have some other options available. Firstly, a Single Traveller fee is offered to run the tour with only one person. Secondly, we reserve the right to cancel the tour and arrange an alternative operator (if possible). If the alternative is not suitable, we will refund your tour price in full.
- Itinerary changes: Our experienced guides will tailor activities on seasonal conditions throughout the year to maximise your experience and enjoyment. Any deviation from this itinerary will be made with serious consideration and passengers’ best interest and safety as our number one priority.
- Please bring: Personal belongings, rainproof jacket, swimmers, beach towel, walking shoes, hand sanitiser, water bottle, hat, and sunscreen.
- Find out how we are keeping passengers safe through our Safe Journeys program.
- Please read our full Booking Terms & Conditions before booking your tour.
- Flights – Adelaide to Ceduna return
- Accommodation – 2 nights in a 4.5-star Spa Villa with ocean views
- All experiences
- All meals and beverages
- Airport transfers
- Transport – executive 4WD
- Local guide and expert knowledge
Departs Adelaide every Tuesday from October to May
This tour is also available as a private tour. Just select the Private Tour option when booking.
A private vehicle will transfer you to Adelaide Airport to catch your short flight to Ceduna. Your guide will greet you and, over lunch, give you an overview of what to expect for the next three days.
Because adventure and nature are good for the soul, our journey will begin with some four-wheel driving. We’ll head off-road along a beautiful white sandy beach at Davenport Creek. At Denial Bay, engage in your first harvest experience, trying to snare some fresh Blue Swimmer Crabs to cook up later.
Come late afternoon, check into your beachside Spa Villa with views over the ocean. Be entertained during a seafood masterclass with a local identity as she prepares your evening meal of fresh local produce, while you sip on wine and watch the sunset over the ocean.
Wake up to the calming sound of the ocean and enjoy breakfast on your balcony. Today, it’s time for the signature experience of this journey as we join the ’EP Cruises Unique Island Experience’. During the one hour transit to idyllic Goat Island, have the opportunity to participate in troll fishing, or sit back and soak up the serenity.
Once anchored, explore the beaches, snorkel the aqua reefs, harvest abalone from the seafloor or test your balance on a stand-up paddle board. When you return, you will find a pop-up restaurant on the edge of the ocean where you will dine barefoot on an exquisite seafood and antipasto lunch platter. Featuring oysters, prawns, calamari, King George Whiting, fine deli meats, cheeses, and a selection of local drops to wash it all down, this lunch experience will be one you’ll be bragging about for years.
Back on the mainland, take a stroll along the beach and relax at your beachside accommodation before heading into town for an evening meal at the Ceduna Hotel.
After a sleep in, your breakfast will be prepared for you on the foreshore. Next, travel to picturesque Smoky Bay for yet another wonderful seafood harvest experience. Join a tour with Smoky Bay Oysters and travel by boat to their working oyster lease which has a unique viewing platform. The crew will share their knowledge and passion for the oyster industry whilst you shuck and taste their sweet, first-class quality Pacific Oysters straight from the ocean.
As your journey draws to an end, travel to a secret bay where you will tantalise your taste buds one last time at our pop-up restaurant. Enjoy a selection of freshly baked pastries and sweet treats with some local dessert wines overlooking the ocean.
Your guide will drop you at Ceduna Airport to catch your 5.20 pm flight to Adelaide, with your airport transfer having you back to your accommodation at around 7 pm. Cheers to that.
Cheeky ladies Oyster Tour
Ceduna South Australia
on the EP Cruise
at Smoky Bay