on the beach
3-Day Seafood Lovers Private Tourfrom
Including return flights from Adelaide.
Feast on seafood in the Great Australian Bight.
This all-inclusive seafood lovers culinary journey promises to unleash the authentic flavours of Australia’s Seafood Frontier – The Eyre Peninsula. Enjoy exquisite seafood, stunning coastal scenery, and unique meet-the-maker experiences. Explore the pristine region around Ceduna while indulging in fresh local produce and fine wines.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
Designed for lovers of seafood and the good things in life. This private seafood lovers tour from Adelaide will refresh and inspire you.
Embark on an extraordinary epicurean experience. An Ocean to Plate half-day cruise with the opportunity to engage in a ‘hunter-gatherer’ experience, diving for abalone, shucking oysters, catching fish from the back of the vessel. Learn about the oyster industry during a harvest cruise in Smoky Bay. And get the heart racing on a coastal four-wheel-drive adventure.
Including return flights from Adelaide, accommodation, meals, beverages and all experiences. Your local guide will showcase this region with an unrivalled passion.
- Learn to shuck fresh Pacific Oysters on the Smoky Bay Oyster Tour
- Embark on a half-day Ocean to Plate harvest Cruise in Streaky Bay
- Walk the footprint-free white sandy beaches of the region
- Get your heart racing on a four-wheel driving adventure
- Flights are operated by Rex and depart Adelaide at 10 am and arrive in Ceduna at 11.30 am. Flights return from Ceduna on day three at 5.20 pm and arrive in Adelaide at 6.45 pm. Flights are subject to change and will be confirmed a month before departure.
- Rates are based on Twin/Double Share. If you would like your own room, you can pay the Single Supplement rate.
- Private tours require a minimum of two people or a Private Tour Single Traveller rate applies.
- We recommend storing some luggage at your return accommodation in Adelaide as Rex has a 15 kg luggage restriction per person plus one 7 kg carry-on. For more details on Rex Baggage Allowance, please visit their website.
- Dietary requirements can be catered for but must be advised at the time of booking.
- Itinerary changes: Our experienced guides will tailor activities on seasonal conditions throughout the year to maximise your experience and enjoyment. Any deviation from this itinerary will be made with serious consideration and passengers’ best interest and safety as our number one priority.
- Find out how we are keeping passengers safe through our Safe Journeys program.
- Please read our full Booking Terms & Conditions before booking your tour.
- Flights – Adelaide to Ceduna return
- Accommodation – 2 nights in a 4.5-star Spa Villa with ocean views
- All experiences
- All meals and beverages
- Airport transfers
- Transport – Luxury Sahara 4WD
- Local guide and expert knowledge
Departs Adelaide every Tuesday from December to March
A private vehicle will transfer you to Adelaide Airport to catch your short flight to Ceduna. Your expert Guide will greet you and give you an overview of what to expect for the next three days over lunch.
Adventure and nature are good for the soul, so our journey will begin as we head off-road for some four-wheel driving along a beautiful white sandy beach at Davenport Creek. At Denial Bay, engage in your first harvest experience, trying to snare some fresh Blue Swimmer Crabs to cook up later.
Come late afternoon, check into your beachside Spa Villa with views over the ocean. Be entertained by your Guide while you feast on fresh local produce and wine as you watch the sunset over the ocean.
Wake up to the calming sound of the ocean and enjoy breakfast on your balcony. Today it’s time for the signature experience of this journey as we join EP Cruises onboard ’Asherah’ for a tantalising seafood culinary experience to brag about! Throughout the 4-hour cruise, produce is harvested directly from the ocean floor in various locations within the bay. Passengers are given the opportunity to dive for abalone, shuck oysters and catch fish from the back of the vessel.
Each component of your catch is prepared onboard by the crew and presented as an array of delectable canapés, paired with selected local wines. This incredible experience will unleash the true flavours of the Seafood Frontier.
Back on the mainland, take a stroll along the beach and relax at your beachside accommodation before heading into town for an evening meal at the Ceduna Hotel.
After a sleep in, your breakfast will be prepared for you on the foreshore. Travel to picturesque Smoky Bay for yet another wonderful seafood harvest experience. Join a tour with SA Premium Oysters and travel by boat to their working oyster lease, which features a unique viewing platform. The crew will share their knowledge as you shuck and taste their sweet, first-class quality Pacific Oysters straight from the ocean.
As your journey draws to an end, travel to a secret bay where you will tantalise your taste buds one last time at our pop-up restaurant. Enjoy a selection of freshly baked pastries and sweet treats with some local dessert wines.
Your Guide will drop you at Ceduna Airport to catch your 5.20 pm flight to Adelaide, with your airport transfer having you back to your accommodation at around 7 pm. Cheers to that.
Cheeky ladies Oyster Tour