3-Day Port Lincoln & Coffin Bay Private Tourfrom
Including return flights from Adelaide.
The Best of Port Lincoln & Coffin Bay —
South Australia’s best food and wine tour.
This 3-day Port Lincoln & Coffin Bay tour combines local produce, wildlife, culture and spectacular scenery. Journey from Adelaide to ‘Australia’s Seafood Frontier’.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
Combining local produce, wildlife, culture and spectacular scenery, this 3-day private tour from Adelaide of ‘Australia’s Seafood Frontier’ will give you a real taste of Port Lincoln and the pristine regions surrounding it.
Lovers of seafood will be right in their element with foodie experiences such as the unique Coffin Bay Oyster Farm Tour. Nature lovers will be thrilled by the koalas at Mikkira Station and abundant wildlife.
The scenery of the Eyre Peninsula is diverse and spectacular. From the pristine beaches of the Coffin Bay National Park to the rugged coastlines of Whalers Way. Your expert local guide will share their passion and knowledge of this world-class destination with you. They’ll show you all the hidden gems you might never otherwise find.
- Taste the world’s most delectable oysters on a Coffin Bay Oyster Tour
- Relax on an Electric Boat Cruise around Port Lincoln Marina
- Get up close and personal with wild koalas at Mikkira Station
- Walk the footprint-free white sandy beaches of Coffin Bay National Park
- Dine in some of the region’s best restaurants and vineyards
- Enjoy a long lunch at Boston Bay Wines
- Be wowed by the rugged beauty of Whalers Way & Lincoln National Park
- Flights are operated by Rex and depart Adelaide at 7 am – arriving at 7.50 am. And returning from Port Lincoln on day three at 6.25 pm – arriving Adelaide at 7.10 pm. Flights are subject to change and will be confirmed a month before your departure.
- We recommend storing some luggage at your return accommodation in Adelaide as Rex has a 15 kg luggage restriction per person plus one 7 kg carry-on. For more details on Rex Baggage Allowance, please visit their website.
- Rates are based on Twin/Double Share.
- Private tours require a minimum of two people or a Private Tour Single Traveller rate applies.
- Dietary requirements can be catered for, but please advise at the time of booking.
- Changes to Itinerary: Our experienced guides will tailor activities on seasonal conditions throughout the year to maximise your experience and enjoyment. Any deviation from this itinerary will be made with serious consideration and passengers’ best interest and safety as our number one priority.
- Please read our full Booking Terms & Conditions before booking your tour.
- Flights – Adelaide to Port Lincoln return
- Accommodation – 2 nights at the Port Lincoln Hotel
- All meals and some beverages
- All entry fees, national park fees and activities
- Coffin Bay Oyster Experience
- Airport transfers
- Transport – executive 4WD
- Local guide and expert knowledge
Our 3-Day Port Lincoln & Coffin Bay Private Tour departs Adelaide every Tuesday.
Adelaide to Port Lincoln
Be transferred from your Adelaide accommodation to catch your flight to Port Lincoln. Your expert local Guide will greet you at the airport and over a coffee give you an overview of what is to come. After a town tour around Port Lincoln, enjoy your first taste of the Eyre Peninsula during a tantalising lunch of local seafood harvest at the iconic Fresh Fish Place.
Then board the Tesla, a unique electric canal cruiser. Enjoy a tranquil cruise around Port Lincoln’s Marina and learn about Australia’s largest commercial fishing fleet. In the afternoon, explore the breathtakingly beautiful Lincoln National Park and stretch your legs on a stroll up Stamford Hill. Visit the pristine beaches and lookouts on offer.
Check in to the Port Lincoln Hotel to freshen up before relaxing over a delicious local produce dinner at the Marina Hotel.
Today is a foodie’s dream day. Explore the pristine Coffin Bay National Park, famed for its white sandy beaches, and enjoy morning tea at the beautiful Yangie Bay picnic area. Following this, you will have a unique harvest experience on a Coffin Bay Oyster Tour to taste the world’s most sought-after oysters plucked straight out of the ocean. Then sample Chef Andy’s favourite dishes, a range of local produce from the land and the sea at the 1802 Oyster Bar & Restaurant.
This afternoon, visit Glen Forest Tourist Park for wildlife encounters followed by a wine tasting at Lincoln Estate. Enjoy some free time before settling in for a great evening meal at the award-winning restaurant, Del Giorno’s.
Port Lincoln & Surrounds
This morning, discover the stunning coastline at Sleaford Bay and Whalers Way. Visit Mikkira Station, home to 150 koalas living in the many Manna Gum trees. Spot kangaroos and emus here and gain insight into the lives of the pioneers at the historic homestead.
Come lunchtime, arrive at our final destination, the picturesque Boston Bay Wines. Here you will meet Chef Tony Ford for the “Feed Me Fordie” experience and learn about his second-generation vineyard. Graze on fresh local produce and taste a range of premium wines over a long lunch.
Feeling inspired and relaxed, you’ll be driven back to the airport by your Guide for your return flight to Adelaide. Once there, your airport transfer back to your Adelaide accommodation will be organised.
1802 Oyster Bar + Bistro
on a Coffin Bay Oyster Farm Tour